Workshop Slides from NWLC 2012 KS
Facilitated 2 social media workshops at National Worship Leader Conference this week in Kansas City (Leawood), KS. Here are the slide decks.
Download slides for Social Media Basics (PDF)
Download slides for Advanced Social Media (PDF)
Stay connected with me on Twitter @djchuang and Facebook facebook.com/djchuang and 949-243-7260. Listen to the Social Media Church podcast at socialmediachurch.net
Links mentioned in workshop sessions:
- web apps to manage Twitter and Facebook streams: hootsuite.com, tweetdeck.com
- Jason Morris (@jasonandmaria), Internet Campus Pastor of Westside Family Church
- examples of Facebook pages with active engagement facebook.com/PastorJohnF.Hannah, facebook.com/NewLifeOakwood
- my list of churches using Pinterest (cf. Godvertiser’s list)
- a church using Pinterest to share creative arts ideas internally pinterest.com/creativeartsicc/
Thanks for sharing these. Any chance the audio of your talks was recorded? Or do you happen to have further notes from the presentations?
@Brian, the audio was recorded, and is available to registered NWLC 2012 attendees. I don’t have any extra notes — I’ve been doing presentations just off the slides lately, so that’s all I work off of myself.
I have thought of possibly doing an online webinar on these topics, since I didn’t have enough time to cover everything…