From Social Media Potential to Mastery
These are my slides from my breakout session at Sticky Teams 2.0 Oct 24-25. Thanks to North Coast Training Network for hosting this incredible conference for like 750+ church leaders and inviting me to be a part of it!
And, I’ll be adding other links and websites mentioned in the breakout here.
- Mark Driscoll pastormark.tv, Pete Wilson withoutwax.tv, Carlos Whittaker www.ragamuffinsoul.com, Mark Batterson markbatterson.com, Artie Davis artiedavis.com, Eugene Cho eugenecho.com, Verge Network vergenetwork.org, Guy Kawasaki guykawasaki.com
- twitter, facebook, wordpress, blogger, youtube, vimeo
- hootsuite.com, tweetdeck.com, seesmic.com, cotweet.com
- Google Analytics, Klout.com, crowdbooster.com
- Text alerts to group: jarbyco.com, www.textmarks.com, www.tatango.com, www.eztexting.com, grouptexting.com, www.protexting.com, trumpia.com
- Leadia – interactive growth experience for your iPad/iPhone/iTouch
- infographic: How the Top 50 Nonprofits do Social Media
- Top 10 Facebook Apps for Building Custom Pages & Tabs, also www.shortstack.com, www.pagemodo.com, www.coolmojito.com, www.tabsite.com/
Even though these slides would make more sense if you were in attendance in person, I was told these sessions will be recorded. I’ll do what I can to share what I can with you, so do bookmark and return to this blog post for new updates and addendums.
While a 75-minute breakout session is a valuable introduction to vital principles, nothing compares to getting serious with developing and implementing social media as a part of your total communication strategy.