Welcome to djchuang.com. This is my personal website and blog where I’ve been blogging since 1999. My hobby is researching and I’m happy to share things I find interesting, which include an eclectic mix of things related to social media and internet, Asian American and multiethnic, life and faith, and a handful of random topics.
In 2018, we launched the Erasing Shame podcast to have honest conversations about healthy living—emotionally, relationally, mentally, and personally. Each season I work with a co-host to have a dialogue instead of a monologue.
This website is most inviting to those with a healthy curiosity; for those who are looking for “what’s in it for me”, not so much. Please do send me a note if you like what you see.
I’d love to connect with you!
My name is DJ Chuang, and I work as a freelance strategy consultant. With over 20 years of experience working with individuals and organizations, I bring together ideas, resources, and connections that help you find breakthrough in your specific context using the newest innovations, web technologies, and social media. I have a particular interest in working with multi-Asian (Asian-American and multi-ethnic) communities, and coordinating effective teamwork in multiple locations. Contact me to discuss how I can help you with developing breakthrough solutions, web & social media strategy, speaking and training.
- DJ Chuang is a strategy consultant, currently working with the .BIBLE Registry, a new top-level domain for all things Bible. He’s worked with organizations like American Bible Society, Worship Leader Magazine, Leadership Network and with L2 Foundation developing leadership & legacy for Asian Americans. He authored the book, MultiAsian.Church: A Future for Asian Americans in a Multiethnic World and also previously edited 2 books, Asian American Youth Ministry and Conversations: Asian American Evangelical Theologies in Formation. He is a graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary and Virginia Tech. He has been blogging at his personal website [djchuang.com] since 1999, curating many links to resources pertaining to churches multiethnic and/or Asian American. He resides in Orange County, California, with his artistic wife Rachelle, and their adulting son Jeremiah. Lastly, DJ’s often spotted wearing orange at conferences.
[photo formats: 300dpi | alternate pix | photo credit Michelle Kim]
my links to connect
- twitter @djchuang | facebook | linkedin | google+ | youtube | pinterest | tumblr
- List of my presentations + publications >>
- Archive of all my available talks + sermons: Listen online >>
- subscribe by email to djchuang.com