Using a stylus instead of your finger on an iPad and/or iPhone takes its usefulness up a whole ‘nother level! Bam! I rave about a style every time I see someone just using their naked finger on an iPad. Currently, I’m using the Pogo Sketch stylus, which has had great reviews. It might be the only one that comes in orange.
What’s the best stylus? Hard to say, but popularity is one indicator, though much of it comes down to personal preference. Some newer styluses may well unseat the Pogo’s top ranking. I personally would stay away from generic ones.
- Pogo Sketch (silver | black | orange | green | pink) and Pogo Stylus by Ten One Design – Sketch (for iPad) is taller than Stylus (for iPhone) [reviews @ appcraver, gottabemobile]
- Boxwave Stylus (black | silver | blue | red ); Boxwave Styra (stylus + pen) [review @ gottabemobile]
- Acase Apple iPad Capacitive Stylus
- Targus Stylus [review @ gottabemobile]
- Griffin Technology Stylus
- AluPen by Just Mobile
- elago Stylus Pen
- Hard Candy Cases iPad Stylus (stylus + pen)
- iClooly Multi-Touch Pen [review @ the-gadgeteer]
- DAGi Stylus with transparent dot-point tip – made in Taiwan [review @ the-gadgeteer]
- Touchpensys Technology Stylus [reviews @ ilounge]
- WirelessGround Touch Screen Stylus [review @ geardiary]