With the publication of the new book by DJ Chuang, MultiAsian.Church: A Future for Asian Americans in a Multiethnic World, this web page is being expanded beyond its previous scope.
- MultiAsian.Church: A Future for Asian Americans in a Multiethnic World ~ by DJ Chuang (now available in digital & in print)
- [article] What is the definition of a multi-Asian church?
- Thirty.Network – advancing Asian American pastors in a multiethnic world
- ReGenerant Network – Asian American church planting network
- Resources for Asian American Christian ministry
- Listen to the Multi-Asian Church Podcast Series: Episode #1; Episode #2; Episode #3; Episode #4; Episode #5; Episode #6 to learn more
- The OC Register article: “O.C. exports Asian American churches to the world” (January 2013)
This web page started as a list of autonomous English-speaking churches that are intentionally or incidentally serving next generation Asian Americans and multiracials, typically at least 20% Asian. (This list consists of autonomous independently-governed churches reaching next gen Asian Americans, so it’s not intended for listing English ministries within an ethnic Asian church.)