Yes there’s more to be said about the importance of vision. In episode 3 of the Multi-Asian Church Podcast Series, Ed Choy and I dig deeper into how to communicate compelling vision in multi-Asian/multi-ethnic churches. While the gifts of a strong communicator is valuable, it isn’t the magic bullet in getting vision to stick. We discuss several other factors in developing vision, developing leaders, and developing the church. And I even mention a couple of specific examples, venturing into dangerous territory there because that can open up more room for misunderstanding, as if we haven’t done that already.
Episode #3: Vision Revisited
(18:03; mp3 download link 8.7mb)
- Tim Keller’s talk on Persuasion [video] from Dwell Conference 2008
- Seth Godin on the Tribes We Lead [video & audio]
- Boston Chinese Evangelical Church
- Bay Area Chinese Bible Church
- The Multi-Asian Church Podcast Series: Episode #1; Episode #2
We are eager to hear your feedback! Please chime in and add a comment or question or reaction.
Subscribe to this iTunes podcast feed and get all future episodes automatically.