finally my Starbucks card does something!
I’ve been a Starbucks card member for years. Years I tell you. I’ve worn out at least 3 cards from heavy usage over time. I’ve had to ask the cashier to transfer my credit to a new card, because the old one was losing its magnetism. Automatic recharge on the card was nice, as was the quicker swipe on checkout was too, but mostly marginal.
The most recent change that Starbucks has added as bonuses to the Starbucks card are a good start: syrup and milk options for free, brewed coffee refills for free, free drink with whole bean purchase. (I don’t know why the graphic avoided the word free.)
Now, here’s some of my wild-brained ideas that I’ve submitted to myStarbucksIdea.com — register there as a user for free, and vote for these! and/or add comments there for these ideas!
- delicious soft serve ice cream and/or frozen yogurt
- 30 daily featured drinks + top 10 selling drinks scoreboard constantly updated
- improve website by combining similar ideas [where I mentioned askanything.marshillchurch.org]
- great drink with no sugar and no caffeine
- web sequel: my Starbucks drink website — as in myStarbucksDrink.com
- suppress receipts without saying No every time
Ya think any of these have a leg to stand on? FFT (fan-freakin-tabulous)? awesomatimistic? kewl beans? off the hook? perfectomundo?