Krispy Kreme at Dupont Circle
Some hot intel’ for my DC area friends: Krispy Kreme opens its first store in Washington, D.C. at Dupont Circle next Tuesday (August 24th), located at 1350 Connecticut Ave, NW, on the circle, right across from the Dupont Circle Metro stop.
- HOT LIGHT goes on and doors open at 5:30 a.m.
- First customer will win a year?s supply of doughnuts (52 dozen).
- Next 23 customers will each win a dozen doughnuts a month for a year.
- First 24 customers will each receive a Washington, D.C. Krispy Kreme Jersey T-shirt (#1 – 24).
- First 24 customers will each win a medium cup of Krispy Kreme?s Signature Coffee a month for a year.
- The next 75 customers will each receive a limited edition Washington, D.C. Krispy Kreme T-shirt.
- Every customer on Opening Day will receive a free Hot Original Glazed doughnut!