Just got an email from ECPA (Evangelical Christian Publishers Association) announcing its 2009 Christian Book Expo. It’s an inaugural event, meaning its the first-time this event is happening. The Expo will have 150+ seminars (PDF) and 200+ authors. This is a big book expo for people who buy & sell non-fiction and fiction Christian books, like pastors, lay leaders, counselors, retailers and consumers.
- Visit ChristianBookExpo.com for the scoop on this first-ever show
- Check out the social networking links (MySpace, etc) at the CBE website. Bloggers can join group/s and tell friends about CBE.
- Blog about the idea of a Christian Book Show for the public, the panel topics and panelists, etc. The first 200 people to publish a CBE blog post of 100+ words will receive complimentary admission to the show! Send the link to your post to be eligible.
- Interview Mark Kuyper in advance of the show for a blog post.
- NOTE: Press registration is for professional members of the press only. However, coupons for $5 off admission are available at Family Christian Stores in the DFW area.
Looking at the conference registration pricing, this blog post has a retail value of $59. Now I have to figure out if I can go, then how to get there & where to stay & how to get around… looking at the 10 results at Google Blog Search, there’s still plenty of room for more bloggers to get complimentary admission.